Sunday, January 30, 2011

ONLINE FOREVER 21 SHOPPING: PART 2

Dear Forever 21, I love you. Which is why I spend a lot of my time on your website and not in your store because it is so completley messy! Haha, I will organize it for you, if you really want.
So, I did got out to my mall though to buy that black halter I previously shown you but I haven't worn it out yet. But let me tell, it is so cute on you have to go get it! I think I'm going to wear it this week while I'm at our state dance competition.
Anyways, here are some more clothes from Forever 21 that I think are totally adorable.
Distressed Vinatge Finish Jeans
$22.80
Normally, I won't have gone for these jeans. I have big legs, so skinny jeans + destoryed-ness = no way. But they are too unbelievable cute.

Ruffled Cork Stillettos
$24.80
You could totally dress these up or down. The cork material makes them more casual, but the ruffle makes it 'fancier'

Tiered Cuff Ankle Boots
$32.80
These would go absoultey perfect with a shorter dress. These can total make you look like you own the room.

Fall in Love Charm Necklace
$1.50
This necklace is so simple, but so cute. You can honestly wear it with anything and it's so inexpensive!

Leaf Motif Earrings
$2.80
The last time I went to Forever 21, I couldn't find them at all! These earrings would look so cute with a hair style that's down with curly hair!

As for scarves, they are my favorite accesory and beleive it or not, I loved just about every single one the the scarves that is on their website. I just love scarves!

No comments:

Post a Comment