Thursday, March 24, 2011

M.I.A.-NESS

Wow, has it really been that long since I posted? Well, I've been super busy with school and work and I had a "project" in the making and now I'm ready to share it with you all.
I've finally decided to make a YouTube account because I feel like it would be sooo much easier to share information about makeup with everyone! I still plan to use my blog actively and do other posts including reviews and wishlists. I've been making videos like crazy in order to have enough for the first couple of weeks I use it. I'm hoping to have it up and running with my first video either tomorrow or the day after that. Of course, I'll make sure to also post each video in my blog.
Check out my YouTube (which just so happens to also be called DaleenDecay) here & enjoy!: http://www.youtube.com/DaleenDecay

No comments:

Post a Comment