Thursday, January 13, 2011

LA COLORS 5 COLOR METALLIC EYESHADOWS

Most makeup from the dollar store will probably be the worst cosmetics you've ever tried. BUT, I have found the best eye shadows (I would say they were about the same quality as Rimmel Mono Eye shadows, even some MAC ones) and they're only $1.50 for FIVE EYE SHADOWS! That's about $0.30 for just one their eye shadows! It's the LA Colors 5 Color Metallic Eyeshadow. Now there are 24 eye shadows palettes that they carry, but my dollar store only carries 5. The colors I have are:
Tease
Tea Time
Wildflowers
and Darling which for some reason the LA Colors website does not have up.
These shadows are so soft, it's like a Snuggie. These shadows are quite pigmented (if you've seen PinkieCharm's review on these, she says that they are not. maybe she got defective ones?) The colors are the MOST GORGEOUS colors I have every seen. I have to say, they are pretty then most MAC ones. The only down fall to this product is that the 'metallic-ness' is only on the top layer, but they still look gorgeous on the eye after the metallic is gone. I've almost hit pan on the Tease Palette even though the shimmer is gone (but it still looks to be a shimmery sheen to it, just not legit sparkles.) I think these are SOOOO worth the $1.50. If you are still iffy about getting them, just try it out. You can even pay it in complete change because it's so inexpensive! I hope my dollar store get more soon because I totally want to try out Carnival!
Ick, now I have to write two papers and complete two packets of study guides. Finals are next week and I really want to do well. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment