Monday, January 17, 2011

MY MAKEUP WAS STOLEN!

Yesterday after work, I went into Walmart to pick up some things for my brothers and myself. I wondered over to the makeup section and found nothing too interesting except for the new Maybelline Volum'Express One by One Waterproof Mascara and Maybelline Color Sensational Lipcolor in Pink Sand. So blah, blah, blah, I do some shopping, get a book, some more storage, stuff for the brothers, whatever. I go to check out at the self checkouts and I scan everything, bag them, yadda yadda. So I get to my car and because everything is so heavy, I immediately fling everything into my passenger seat. So I get home and I'm going through all my stuff, and I notice that my makeup that I bought is gone. I thought it was kind of weird because everything else was in the bag but not my makeup, so I thought, huh, maybe it fell out of the bag in my car. I go out to check my car, nope, nothing. So then I think, will I had a hard time carrying everything down the stairs so maybe it fell out on my way to my room. Again, nothing. So I was thinking about where it could be, and I was getting angry at this point, and I remember in the check out, there was a very rude girl, about my age, standing behind me. And I just remember her being very impatient and rude and then I remembered that while I was trying to carry everything she immediately went to scan her things. Anndddd, I remember taking my eyes off my bag. She stole my makeup! I'm really upset about the whole thing because I just spent however much money on those things and I don't even get to use it! I'm secretly hoping that it will just appear out of thin air, but I'm sure it's not =[

No comments:

Post a Comment