Tuesday, August 2, 2011

WHAT I'M LOVING: E/S COMBO

I recently picked up Too Faced Smokey Eye Palette and let me tell you, I LOVE ITTTT! This palette is perfect for me because smokey eyes are my favorite thing to do! But lately, I've been using one specific color in this palette along with another shadow and it has been my favorite combination on my eyes!

After priming my eyes, I take Mary Kay's eye shadow in Moonstone (pearly champagne) on my lid. This color was my favorite as a highlight color, but I have discovered how pretty it is on my lids. I'm not sure if this color is still available from Mary Kay, but if you ever happen to stumble upon it, pick it up immediately!
Then, from the Too Faced Smokey Eye Palette, I take the color Cloves (smokey bronze-brown) and apply into my crease. The finish of this eye shadow is GOREGOUS! And paired with Moonstone it looks even better!

Who knew that something so simple could look completely amazing! I'll add pictures of this soon, describing it in typing doesn't do this combo justice!

No comments:

Post a Comment