Sunday, July 24, 2011

MAC IS ON ITS WAY!

I was naughty; I bought more makeup. But this time, it is from my new favorite obsession: MACCCCCC! For some reason lately, I've been really into MAC and I'm super excited for the MAC Me Over Collection (and its release gives me an excuse to buy stuff for my birthday)!

The reason I stumbled onto MAC's website in the first place was because of a promotional code for free shipping that ended today. I didn't need anything from MAC (though I am running low on my favorite lipglass, Boy Bait) but I saw that they were selling Fix + for only $10! I had to jump at the chance to get it and the rest just snowballed from there.
After hearing about how much everyone loved Free To Be eye shadow from the Liberty of London collection, I decided to order it from the Fashion Flower collection. I'm not sure how I'm going to wear this shadow, but I'm sure I will find a way!
And after debating for almost an hour (Teen Mom was there to entertain me though =]) I decided to finally try Hue lipstick. I know a lot of people love this lipstick but I was unsure whether I would enjoy it because of its glaze finish (and because I already have a nude-ish lipsticks, Innocence Beware for example, and I wasn't sure if I wanted to spend more on another). But I told myself that I needed to open my range of MAC lipsticks. I can't only wear just Cremesheens my whole life!

I can't wait for my order to come in! I haven't bought anything from MAC in a longggggg time and I love getting packages in the mail anyways ;]

No comments:

Post a Comment