Tuesday, August 16, 2011

UNIQUE NAIL POLISH

My feet never get enough attention so today, with some of my friends, I wen to get a pedicure. The nail salon I went to didn't have much of a color selection but one color stuck out at me instantly. It's China Glaze in Passion in the Pacific. 
The "swatch" doesn't really do the polish justice! It's a beautiful, very unique color. This color is a minty-teal color. It's not a mint green but it's not full on teal either which is why I think it is absolutely perfect for the rest of the summer! I wish I could preserve this color on my toes, but unfortunately, all good things must come to an end!

Until next time,
Daleen

2 comments:

  1. I gave you an award. Go to my blog!

    Http://JessieMariem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came across you due to Hello Beautiful's award, cute blog you've got. I love the teal color nail polishes!

    ReplyDelete