Friday, October 14, 2011

SEPHORA F&F SALE WISHLIST

October 20th is the start of the epic Sephora Friends and Family sale. Although the starting date is the worst (one day before payday, UGH!), everyone is going to be rushing online and to Sephora to grab their favorite products  By the time you may get there, the one thing you wanted could be gone! So it's always important to keep a list of the things you want to grab so you know exactly where to go before it's gone! Of course, I had to make my own list for the sale and share it with you now!

One thing I know I want to grab is the new Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Ready Eyeshadows 4.0. This is the first time that Bare Escentuals is releasing a pressed shadow and although I probably have enough quads and such in my collection, I have heard tremendous things about them and they seem to be a 'can't miss'.
bareMinerals READY™ Eyeshadow 4.0
(featured quad: The Dream Sequence) org. $30
If you've seen any of my old videos, you know that I'm definitely not a nail polish person. But lately, I find myself reapplying some of my favorite nail polishes for fall. With winter quickly approaching, I've realized that I don't have any winter polishes. That is why I know I'm going to grab the Sephora by OPI Urban Ballerina Mini Collection. Not only are these colors perfect for winter, it's based around dance!
Urban Ballerina Mini Collection
org. $13
My eyeliner drawer seems to be overflowing with eyeliners and even though I don't use them all (though I should) I keep wanting more! Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes have been on my wishlist for a long time and everytime I stop by Sephora, I keep forgetting to pick these up. I have yet to find an eyeliner that stays on my waterline all day but I'm hoping that this one is it!
Aqua Eyes
(featured colors: 11L, 0L, 12L) org. $18

I'm such a sucker for lipstick so I may just go crazy for them all! Especially for any Nars lipsticks!
(featured color: Afghan Red) org. $24
Finally, I've ALWAYS have had my eye on theBalm Shady Lady Palettes. Not only is the packaging gorgeous and the colors look great, but they have been given such incredible reviews! It's something I just can't pass up!
Shady Lady® Vol. 2 ($108 Value)
(featured palette: Vol. II) org. 39.50

I just want to add one more thing: I've finally started swapping on MakeupAlley.com, so if you're interested in what I'm swapping or for any reviews, just look for user daleendance.

Until next time,
Daleen

No comments:

Post a Comment